Rail Gaadi!

I first saw this advertisement while watching the opening ceremony of the XIX Commonwealth Games - Delhi 2010 last evening. My friend Alvin was also with me.

At first, we couldn't figure out what this was about. It was funny, or amusing rather. And the end was even better! Alvin and I were both laughing respectfully after watching it!

This advertisement is simple, and that is its beauty for me. Excellently executed, it couldn't have showcased the Indian Railways in a better way - amusing, yet very catchy!

Remember that without sound, this video loses all its charm. So turn up the volume, and enjoy!



Many thanks to Alvin for digging this video from Youtube and sharing with me. For my readers who don't understand Hindi, the title of the post "Rail Gaadi" means "train" in Hindi.

Comments

Popular Posts