5 things I will miss about San Rafael

Sitting at terminal A6 of the San Francisco International Airport, I have a complimentary Internet access of 45 minutes. And with more than 2 hours to go before my flight departs, I have a lot of time to kill. So, I figured I might just as well jot down the 5 things that I will miss about San Rafael, California where I was for the last two weeks. Here goes:

1. Free evening drinks at the Embassy Suites
2. The Lagoon Park
3. The quiet, cosy FICO office
4. Macy's Mall
5. The Best Buy store

What I will not miss are the gigantic pizzas that I could never finish.

Right now, I can't wait to get home to Bangalore where my really cosy bed awaits me. What makes me sigh when I think of my bed is the thought that I won't be leaving a huge depression whenever I sit on it, unlike the beds here which were so ultra-soft and springy that my back actually hurt.

I guess I'm still a villager in some aspects, but what the hell. I'm a man of habits, after all.

Comments

Popular Posts