Long Time Coming

Like a teenager, I'm super excited. And why not? I'll be traveling to California in a few hours from now - my first overseas (or as we say it "phoren") travel. Well, maybe it ain't such big a deal. But what the hell, I'm going to blog about it anyway.

I have to admit that the very thought of flying over the great Pacific Ocean has made me nervous. That too for almost 12 straight hours. With little room for my gigantic thighs to move about in, I foresee the journey to be an ordeal. But, the excitement has more than made up for it. I guess I'll just gulp down the free booze and pass out, as has been the advice of my super boss.

San Francisco. That's where I'll be going. For a short period of 2 weeks. But clearly, I'm going to be a tourist on the loose after 6PM.

Can't wait to get there. Watch this blog for more on my experiences out there. I'm sure there are bound to be some (miss)adventures!

Cheerio!

Comments

  1. I m sure u will have a nice time there, have fun and dont miss the Golden Gate early morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tatha - yep, will try to make it. I only have one weekend there so might be tough, but if it comes recommended, then will give it a worthy shot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Liked it, loved it, loathed it... Would be great if you let me know!

Popular Posts