Gokarna!

Can't wait for this day to get over. I'm already half asleep anyway - my jet lag seems to come every alternate day and unfortunately today is one of those days . A day where I wake up at the insanely inhumane time of 4AM with just about 4 hours of sleep. I don't know - maybe I'm not thinking straight because my eyes and mind are all fuzzy right now. And, I'm typing this without my spectacles on. So.

Anyway, going off on another road trip tomorrow with the boys. This time to Gokarna in Karnataka, India It's going to be my first time there and I've heard about it so much that I just can't wait to get there. Of course, before getting there comes the actual part of the road trip - the journey. About 500 kms from Bangalore, I'm looking forward to it. With my good friend Anant to accompany me in the driver's seat, I think this should be a pleasant journey.

So, have a great weekend all. I will be putting up pictures and blog posts (as always) once I return. And this time, I'm taking along my brand new D300s camera - that's another fun angle for me! Yaay!

Cheerio!

Comments

Popular Posts