Haathi Chaap - The brand!

We all know that dung is a very useful substance, and it has found a lot of use over a period of time. Be it as fertilizers, or as bio-gas, it has always managed to surpass its original design and utility. 

If that was some useful utilization of the good old poop, then what would you say to paper created from dung - that too elephant poop. Howzzat? 

Well, it ain't no joke though for it really exists, and is a business that has been around for sometime. Don't believe me? Take a look at the website of Haathi Chaap (which means "elephant's prints" in Hindi) and see for yourself. It explains how the idea evolved, how the experiments were done, the scientific (and apparently hygienic) process to manufacture paper from elephant dung. I have to admit that it actually blew me away - this was some concept! 

Check out Haathi Chaap - they sell their products in many prominent Indian cities and very soon, you might hear about me swinging a paper bag made out of elephant poop. 

Soon!

Comments

  1. I am worried about "Haathi Chaap" after the elephants disappear.
    Hmm, wondering, why they didn't start with man's poo... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt the elephants are gonna disappear anytime soon but then, yeah it is a threat in the extremely long run! :P

    Men poop must've been the first choice but then we eat so much shit ourselves that I'd really doubt that even our poop would be of any use!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Liked it, loved it, loathed it... Would be great if you let me know!

Popular Posts