DVDSoft Free Studio - What I think of it

If you are someone like me, who constantly needs to download videos or mp3 files from the Internet, or who needs to keep converting these files from one format to another (especially from the computer version to the iPod/iPhone specific versions), or someone who needs to keep burning audio CD/DVD... well the list is endless. So if you fall into this category, then you really need to get this piece of software. Oh wait, I forgot the most important word so let me rephrase the above sentence: "So if you fall into this category, then you really need to get this piece of FREE software". There, now you have it! 

I discovered this free bundle a couple of years ago, to be honest. But I refrained from posting about it to my blog for various reasons, possessiveness being one of them I guess. Better late than never though.

Right, so this is a free software bundle which has about 40 odd absolutely free software components that do various, useful tasks. The biggest point is that everything is free, and contains no malware/spyware. Also, each of these software is smooth, easy and efficient. The only thing the software asks you to do to return its favor is to install its DVDSoft toolbar, but it also gives you the option to skip that (I, for one, hate these free toolbars on my browsers - as it is the screen real estate is so less and with so many toolbars, the actual page only gets so little space to show itself! Pity!)

You can download the entire studio by clicking here. The download size is about 58 MB and might take some time on slow connections, so be warned.

Have fun, and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts