Wonderings - 8

Love. Either you love someone, or you don't. It's as simple as that.

You can like millions, but you can only love a select few. That's what makes it special.

There's nothing like "I love you the most". That's crap. You cannot have hierarchy in love which says that I love her first, then I love so-and-so. No, I'm not talking only about the steamy, romantic, mush-filled love. I am talking about any kind of love that exists: between parents and child, between friends, between siblings, between two strangers.

The bottom line, I think, is as long as you love someone and you proclaim it, it suffices. If you don't love someone, why proclaim?

I would love to hear from people on what you have to say about this. Because this has been going in my mind for a long time.

Any thoughts, anyone?

Comments

  1. Well... thts what i have always believed in... unfortunately most people don agree wid it.. n I have been arguing all my life wid frens.. I don believe in different love for different people... I don believe there is a different kind of love between some relations and different between other.. ultimately love is just that.. "Love" nothing more n nothing less... Relationships can differ... based on convenience.. yes convenience, but love doesn't.. Ultimately its wat u feel.. n wat u feel might or might not have relevance to relations in this world today....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well..."love" is a tricky subject ...every one has their own definitions that adds up to the ultimate one...LOVE..and yes why proclaim it when you don't feel it...and deeper still...is proclaiming important? Why tag it or even quantify it?? After all its a feeling between two individual..the depth the warmth understood by none but the two people involved...and if there is no love ....the people involved somehow know...that there is something missing..
    I second your thoughts Nati...No way of quantifying love...when quantification is involved its not love...but mere calculations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Liked it, loved it, loathed it... Would be great if you let me know!

Popular Posts