Paathshaala OST - Bekarar

I can't begin to tell you just how much I looked/searched for this particular song! Don't believe me? Ask my online friends! I had most of them scurrying around trying to help me find this song. It was no mean feat, given that I only knew the chorus which sounded something like "Heyyyyyyyy... Iktara" or "Heyyyyyyyy...Istarah". My ears need to be cleaned of their wax deposits I guess because today I found out that it actually is "Beyy......karaaaaar". Well. 

As usual, I first heard this song on Radio One 94.3FM (I guess it's quite obvious by now that I listen to this particular FM channel a lot). I could never gather the lyrics beyond the obvious chorus, which as I've already said was also wrong. Anyway, yesterday this song was playing and then I concentrated (hard) on the lyrics and could gather two things: 
1. It had "suni suni raho mein" in the lyrics 
2. It was sung by Lucky Ali (I couldn't believe I hadn't recognized his voice earlier) 

So, today I Google'd and there it was. And now, its safely present in my music list! And as usual, here I am putting up the link to the song in my blog because good music, like all good things, is nothing unless it is shared.

Click here to listen to the song! Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Yes I can vouch...U asked me thrice!
    I love this song too.The first time I heard it was on my way from Bengalooru airport,midnight all alone :(,the volume went high...
    Boy!!I loved it instantly..There is something about Lucky Ali's voice.Magical I must say..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Liked it, loved it, loathed it... Would be great if you let me know!

Popular Posts