Where is the inspiration?

Lately, I just haven't had the mood to write. Don't know why. There are times when I do log in to blogger, open the new post page, and stare at it blankly. There are no thoughts to put on that blank page. So I stare, and stare, until I finally close the page and do something else. I thought I was finally getting the hang of the world around me, and was beginning to write about small things I felt, or saw, or wanted to share. But now, its just a total blank.

Sucks sometimes.

Comments

  1. that is what is called the writers block nati.... happens sometimes...don't "sit down" to write...let the writing "be done" through you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Boju, but I ain't no writer. A few lines from one of my favorite songs:
    "I'm just a normal guy that sank when I fell overboard". Song is 'Into the ocean' by Blue October.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ofcourse you are a writer Nati....Doesn't writing make you happy? Well that's enough criteria to be one...this ones said by our very own Prashantee Singh.. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Liked it, loved it, loathed it... Would be great if you let me know!

Popular Posts