Road trip, again

So, we're leaving tomorrow for yet another road trip. The sixth one for me, officially. Started in May 2008, and can't believe that it's already been more than two years! The first road trip was awesome, just like the proverbial "first kiss": hard to forget. But there have been others equally awesome. Here's a bullet list of the trips so far...
  • May 2008: Bangalore - Coorg - Uchila - Bangalore
  • October 2008: Bangalore - Pondicherry - Bangalore
  • April 2009: Bangalore - Wayanad - Bangalore
  • August 2009: Bangalore - Ooty - Coonoor - Bangalore
  • February 2010: Bangalore - Mangalore - Uchila - Bangalore
  • July 2010: Bangalore - Ooty - Red Hills - Bangalore (tomorrow!)
Not a bad list I'd say. And this list excludes the "small" ones: 100-200 kms range. All the above are 300-500kms one way. 

Like I said, I tend towards narcissism. Humor me.

Comments

Popular Posts