Kings Of Leon - Arizona

This is a song that I chanced upon yesterday. Kings Of Leon - I'd only heard one song of theirs: Sex on fire. And I love that song. So yesterday, I randomly started searching YouTube for their songs, and got to know of a lot of them. Like, 'Knocked Up', 'Notion', 'Use Somebody', 'Red Morning Light', 'Molly's Chambers'. All good songs. But my favorite among them all is this one, called 'Arizona'. I love this song and that's the reason why I'm putting it up here, in my Yard. If you listen to it, I hope you like it too. And yes, the lyrics are given below (courtesy: www.songmeanings.net). Note that there are a lot of other sites which claim to have the lyrics of this song, but they're all crap - they got it wrong. This one's the right one.

Click here to play the song, and enjoy!

That taste
All I ever needed
All I ever wanted
Too dumb to surrender

She shakes
Like the morning railway
Ch-ch-checking me out
With someone on her shoulder

The lamp
Flickers in the bedroom
She must feel as awkward
Whore-house Arizona

And I go
Stand up to a giant
Say that I'm a fighter
Too drunk to remember
Too drunk to

My face is laying on the pavement
Tasting something awful
I hate when that happens

And she waves
Thinking that it's sexy
She must be plum crazy
I kinda think I like her
Kinda think I do


Kings Of Leon - Ar...

Comments

Popular Posts