Help Needed - Urgent

Hello to all the readers of this blog, the faithful and the not-so-faithful! The time has come for me to ask a favor from you.

There's a contest going on in India by the renowned computer manufacturer Dell to promote their new range of Studio laptops. The contest entertains entries from people on categories of Design, Photography and Creative Writing. You must have guessed by now, I have entered the contest and that is exactly what I need your help for :-)

Please visit the URL http://www.welcometoyourstudio.co.in/user_profile.php?user_id=12498 - that will take you to my profile page in the contest. There you should be able to see the various entries posted by me for the contest, both photographs and creative write-ups. All you need to do is click on "Read More" below the entries, and once it opens click on the "Vote" button below it. Simple!

Maybe not. Only glitch is that you will need to register first. Good news is that it's free, of course, and hardly takes a minute to fill out the registration form and click on that "Submit" button. Once done, all you need to do is wait for an email from Dell with a link to click on and verify your registration. That's it.

Please note that this contest is open only till 15th November 2009 so please, please, please vote. And pass this on so that your friends can vote for me too!

Please, show me you love me. And vote! Many thanks in advance people! :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Liked it, loved it, loathed it... Would be great if you let me know!

Popular Posts