Recall: A Prologue

"I have a 94% recall rate - I tested myself!", declares Truman Capote in the movie 'Capote'. Well, I'm trying to do something similar now.

I've been fortunate to have been associated with some very fine friends in my life, and most specifically, during my engineering days. What I will be doing now is I will be trying to recall my experiences with some of my closest friends in those days at SMIT. And then posting them as individual posts, per person, in my blog.

Last evening, I SMS'd a chosen few of my friends - asking them their permission to do so. I have got consent from some of them, and I will start working on it very shortly.

I just want this to be a recall, for me and my friends, of the life we shared in SMIT.

Keep watching this space for more!

Comments

  1. hmm...looks like a great idea...lookin forward to all the posts individually..especially if you plan to write on Sachin :)
    @..Sachin..classic comment..Gawd u are so good..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...Expect Sash to post such comments!
    Yes I'll start posting them soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Liked it, loved it, loathed it... Would be great if you let me know!

Popular Posts