Recall: An Epilogue

And like everything that begins has to end, this Recall Series of mine, too, has reached its end-point.

It was only meant to be a short, fun-filled exercise for me where I would have the chance to revisit those college days and recount them as blog posts for all to share with me. Little did I know that this exercise would span a mammoth 18 months!

I realize that there are still a few more people who would've featured in this Series. But I strongly believe that the Series has outlived itself and it is now time to stop. Maybe I will write about those people in other posts, titled something else, in the future. But for now, the Recall Series has formally come to an end.

It has been a memorable exercise for me to have written this - about each of these people who mean a lot to me. I can only hope that you have loved reading the posts as much as I loved writing them.

Cheerio!

Comments

  1. I am not an avid blog fan but I have to confess that I have read the Recall series numerous times. And every time I read it, it has made me smile, laugh, nostalgic and it has always managed to bring a lump in my throat.

    Thank you Rahul for the recall series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the series Rahul! Yeah, it was a blockbuster in its own meaningful way because it was close to our hearts and has memories that are etched permanently and lasting more than a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sash - your comments always made the posts more fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama....the recalls were very good though I was not present in those moments..but I did enjoy each one of them..anyways lots of other people pending who deserve to be recalled...keep writing..:)

    Khagen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Liked it, loved it, loathed it... Would be great if you let me know!

Popular Posts