John Mayer - Free Fallin' (Acoustic Cover)

The song Free Fallin' by Tom Petty and the Heatbreakers is a personal favorite of mine. The mellowness of the song, coupled with the smooth acoustic guitar and the steady drum beats just got to me the first time I heard that song. And it still does. To me, it's like popping in a chocolate cube in my mouth, closing my eyes and experiencing the warm chocolate melt instantly. That good! :-)

So when I heard this cover by John Mayer, well, I loved it even more! It's just so amazing! Just thought of sharing it as I have an exam early tomorrow AM and as a typical student, instead of studying I'm online, blogging.

So click here to play this song! Hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

Comments

  1. Som, I like this song too...
    Sabse easy guitar chord wala song hoinna? Ofcourse, my "delicate-peel off skin" fingers failed me in my endeavor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just Luv this song, in fact i luv all John Mayer songs, Country rocks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Liked it, loved it, loathed it... Would be great if you let me know!

Popular Posts