Thank you!

As the regulars of this blog might know, about a month ago I had asked for your help with a Dell competition in which I'd participated. First of all, I'd like to thank all of you who heeded my request and voted for me.... Thank you again for the support that you extended to me, yours truly. It really means a lot! :-)

Now, the good news. I won the competition!!! Yes, it's true. Check out http://www.welcometoyourstudio.co.in/ for details!

I'm still digesting this win, to be extremely honest. I was half asleep when I got the call. By the time I was through with it, I was jumping around my house in my boxers! Even in the shower I was smiling away... I thanked God too, because although I do not belong to the religious category of people, I do believe in being spiritual.

For now, it's a great feeling - I don't know if I deserve it because I thought there were a lot of very deserving photos, but like the old song by ABBA goes,
"The winner takes it all..."

There are a few formalities that need to be completed before I can lay my hands on the spanking new Dell Studio 15 laptop and the cash prize, but till then, I just wanted to formally thank you all for your help and support. So once again, Thank You!

Comments

Post a Comment

Liked it, loved it, loathed it... Would be great if you let me know!

Popular Posts