Tomorrow...

A lot of things I wanted to do. Damn! Always wanted to take my time... to know things better, to understand people better... I've lost my time, and my tomorrow looks far fetched.
There's an old, withered rose in my cupboard. The rose used to red once upon a time, and the withered dark leaves used to be green at one point of time. But look at it... no matter how it is now, a glance and it still reminds me of the rich fragrance it had once upon a time, the glow it had brought to my heart when I received it.. Maybe it's time I threw the rose out the window!
As it is, my tomorrow never came...

Comments

  1. You sure can beat the hell outa Rahool but you sure cant beat the lover out of him...

    Romantically placed, this gentle pour from the heart needs accolades!!

    Shakespeare, I agree!!

    "A rose without its fragnance smells as sweet!!"

    [ ;) Was it Shakespeare who said this ?? Forgive me .. am drunk anyways!!!!]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Liked it, loved it, loathed it... Would be great if you let me know!

Popular Posts