Wonderings - 11

I left home for work at 7:45AM today. It was raining, and was I amazed to see the piled traffic on the road! I mean, it was 7:45AM - when half of Bangalore's software engineers would be asleep, for cryin' out loud!!

Normally, the roads and the traffic at this time in the morning would be literally empty. You could just breeze through your early morning drive, and reach office in a zippy.

But, not today!!

Today, it took me 45 minutes to cover 7 kilometers. At 7:45AM. 

I'm wondering if this means that people in Bangalore have started waking up earlier? Or maybe, it was just their early morning sex.

Comments

  1. lol. :-) rainy season ma bichara haru aru kay garos . Abo "3g ma busy"[IDEA AD] hunu pani saro mahango parcha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe well said buro.. blame it on the monsoon huh! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Liked it, loved it, loathed it... Would be great if you let me know!

Popular Posts