OMFG - I'm married!

I guess it's now beginning to sink in. I'm married!

Getting used to this life, for close to two months now, has been fantastic. I mean, bachelor life was great, and I believe I had a fair bite out of that cake (and loved it too)! But then, this life is equally great. It's just that sometimes, I tend to forget that my marital status has now changed from "Single" to "Married" - and that realization sometimes comes as a jolt. For instance, when planning an office dinner - and in the middle of the preparations I realize, "Uh-oh..I better not get home too late, and definitely not stinking of booze!". Get the drift?

Definitely, one of the biggest plus points is food - and I say that with a pretty big grin spread across my face. No wonder that most married men tend to put on weight so quickly, and so easily. But, let's keep that discussion aside for some other time.

It's a different feeling altogether. This life. Seriously.

Like when I used to go to the mall during my hey-bachelor-days, and soak in as much of the hip-swinging, swashbuckling female crowd as was on offer, and come back home a satisfied man. And now, the moment my eyes tend to wander, and just as a grin starts to part my lips, I realize, "OMFG ... I'm married"! And just like that, the festival of Raksha Bandhan starts to appeal like never before.

Comments

Popular Posts