First time in a long time...

14th February... just a few days away! And we all know what that day is...the day of the lovers - Valentine's Day. But this year's gonna be different, at least for me. Because for the first time in a long time, I'll be spending it with myself.

I still recall how hectic the 'preparation' for V-day can be! Shopping first of all... with lots of supposedly surprise items planned. Gifts, chocolates, cards, perfumes, jewellery, dinner bookings... the list can go on and on.

Looking back, I don't think I'm gonna miss that part of the V-Day deal... man I'll be saving a lot and that's good for me! However, the one thing that I'll miss is the companionship... It does get lonely at times.. But then, I think of old Scrooge, and I simply shrug it off... "Bah.. humbug!"

Comments

  1. You are right dude... Often we come across a situation when "There is a time for departure even when there is no place to go"!!

    But, the good thing is that the departure from one station always leads to an arrival on another station.

    So, take it as it is...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Liked it, loved it, loathed it... Would be great if you let me know!

Popular Posts